Re: Sharing the GPL source code, with value addition by vendor specifi

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Sharing the GPL source code, with value addition by vendor specifictohis hardware?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:03:41 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> >> The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals:
> >> <http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3689055814945636124>
> >
> > Uh silly Hyman...
> >
> >>       the GPL ... is a cooperative agreement that facilitates
> >>       production of new derivative works
> >
> > The BSD agreement facilitates production of new derivative works even
> > more.
>
> Your fellow crank asked which federal courts looked at the GPL
> as a valid copyright license, and I responded with a number of
> examples. Why are you referring to a different license?

I am referring to your absence of logic you moron. It is a fact that
that the BSD is less restrictive versus the GPL, don't you agree silly?

The courts you referred to explicitly did NOT rule on validity of the
GPL restrictions you idiot.

"Plaintiff Erik Andersen is a work-from-home father who has gifted
to the world software underlying a significant body of consumer
electronics." ROFL
                     -- SFLC crooks Ravicher, Williamson, Spiegel

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)