Re: Jeff Gould: "Oracle to Red Hat: It’s Not Your Father’s Linux Market

From: JEDIDIAH
Subject: Re: Jeff Gould: "Oracle to Red Hat: It’s Not Your Father’s Linux Market Anymore"
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:04:13 -0000

On 2010-10-20, RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:20:55 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>
>> Ellison is changing the rules of the Linux game

...good luck with that considering that a lot of this stuff for a server
based system would be GNU and that means that you will be messing with
RMS and the FSF.

   Painting a big fat "sue me" sign is probably not the brightest thing
you can do here.

--
    It's a great paradox.                                            |||
                                                                    / | \