NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 18 January 2011: Debian NYC Gathering and Perl Semina

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 18 January 2011: Debian NYC Gathering and Perl Seminar NYC Meeting
Date: 17 Jan 2011 02:00:47 -0500

  what="official announcements from
        Debian NYC and Perl Seminar NYC"
  arrangement="First the Debian NYC announcement,
               then two lines of *'s,
               last the Perl Seminar NYC announcement"
  note="The Debian NYC gathering will be something
        like an old fashioned install fest;
        the Perl Seminar meeting will be a joint attempt
        to grasp the nettle^Wthick part of make."
  more="http://www.debian.org
        http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_%28software%29
        [page was last modified on 29 December 2010 at 10:53]
        http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual";
  edits="some white space suppressed">