NYC LOCAL: Saturday 29 January 2011 Guardian Mobile Privacy and Security

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Saturday 29 January 2011 Guardian Mobile Privacy and Security Gathering
Date: 28 Jan 2011 21:37:38 -0500

  what="official Guardian Project announcement"
  more="https://guardianproject.info";
  call="What about traffic analysis?"
  response="All private communications must be hard encrypted."
  note="The gathering begins early, just after noon."
  edits="some white space rearranged, a few odd characters suppressed">