Question

From: Benjamin LARCHER
Subject: Question
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:24:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I belong to a French association which goal is to develop collaborative web tools in various environmetal fields, which are under Free Licences, handicap accessible, multilingual and free of charge. (It is the goal, but not all tools are to this point yet !)

The last web application we did is http://www.giveet.org/, a "peer to peer object donation website". (Under CC BY SA as we used a CMS which was under this licence)

We are looking for developers, translators and people who could communicate about this project in their country.

We have plenty ideas to develop ;) So, if you are interested in environment, you may contact me.
As the subjects are various, here are some web applications we have in mind : Beehives management web application, waste donation from companies, carsharing within the town itself, phytopurification sizing, Events Life Cycle Analysis, Logo's recognition...

I hope I posted in the right list !

Have a good day!

Benjamin LARCHER, chargé de projet / E-cosystems
tél: 09-53-15-39-38, benlarcher@yahoo.fr
Site : http://www.e-cosystems.org/
forum, canal IRC

Benjamin LARCHER, Project manager / E-cosystems
phone: + 33 953-153-938, benlarcher@yahoo.fr
Website : http://www.e-cosystems.org/
forum, IRC Channel