Re: Everyone can be criminally liable for making softwares.

From: dohzono
Subject: Re: Everyone can be criminally liable for making softwares.
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:06:09 -0000

On 5月31ζ—₯, 午後5:08, dohzono <dohz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We will be criminally liable for leaving software's bugs in Japan.
> Can anyone translate this topic to English?
>
> http://takagi-hiromitsu.jp/diary/20110527.html
>
> Today (2011/05/31), this bill has been passed.

This is about a bill which tries to punish authors of computer
viruses.
In that interpellation, a dietman asked to the the minister of justice
about free sofrwares.

Q: "When a person made a free software, someone has pointed out that
the software
has a bug which leads to the serious result. If the auther leaves it,
will he be accused?"

A: "Yes, I think."