NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 14 June 2011 ISOC-NY: INET New York

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 14 June 2011 ISOC-NY: INET New York
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:06:10 -0000

  what="official Internet Society New York Chapter announcement"
  other-meeting="The Personal Democracy Forum will meet on
       Monday 6 June 2011 and Tuesday 7 June 2011
       in New York City:
       http://personaldemocracy.com/
       and The OpenGov Conference will meet the day before, on
       Sunday 5 June 2011:
       http://opengovnyc.org/
       also in New York City."
  note="The two main issues of INET New York are:
        1. the right to own a computer
        2. the fight to keep the Net Free"
  INET-NY-fee="There is an entrance fee:
               ISOC Members $25, Others $50"
  McElwaine="UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
             IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, especially to
             COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
  edits="some odd characters suppressed">