Re: Thermite and 9/11

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Re: Thermite and 9/11
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:07:06 -0000

On Dec 6, 5:28 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter-koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Mark S Bilk wrote:
> > Thermite and 9/11

> >> Don't you have some thermite to analyze, Mark S. Bilk?
>
> >> For those that may not know, Mark S. Bilk is a truther who
> >> believes the 9-11 attacks were an inside job.
> >> Let's just say the boy is not playing with a full kit of marbles.
>
> > Here's the scientific research report that proves in great detail
> > that a high-tech type of thermite incendiary was involved in
> > the destruction of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11/2001:
> >
> > http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.pdf
> >
> > There's no way that a gang of Arabs could have gotten into
> > those buildings and planted tons of thermite in or around
> > the support columns in the basement.
> >
> > Here's my web page with links to the various 9/11 research
> > websites:
> >
> > http://cosmicpenguin.com/911/
> >
> > If you believe that anyone who thinks 911 was an inside job
> > "is not playing with a full kit of marbles", as the Microsoft
> > propaganda agent posting through the false identity "Torre
> > Starnes" says, please read this short article, about the reasons
> > why people find it hard to accept:
> >
> > http://cosmicpenguin.com/911/KenJenkins_9-11_psychology.pdf

> Idiot
> With an apology to the "real idiots" out there. You guys certainly don't
> deserve to be compared to such a dimbulb like this

Peter, calling someone "idiot" and "dimbulb" does not in any
way refute what they've said, it just makes you appear to be
irrational.  We live in a universe where the principles of
truth, falsehood, cause and effect, logic, critical thinking,
etc., are fundamental.

I've taken the liberty of restoring the informational links
which you omitted, accidently I'm sure, from your quote of
my article.  Perhaps if you read Ken Jenkins' article, you
could identify the reason(s) why you find it so difficult
to think about the results of the 9/11 research.