Re: What free software based online backup service would you recommend?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: What free software based online backup service would you recommend? Are there any?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 06:00:06 -0400

   So what do you recommend guys, are you using something like this,
   how do you organize your backup? I know there are not too many
   possibilities here if we are looking for free software solution,
   but if so it's even more important to know what are the viable
   options.

I backup stuff to USB sticks; much safer than some online system.