Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Snit
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:54:24 -0700

On 7/13/13 9:21 PM, in article krt8vk$o5b$5@dont-email.me, "Red Blade"
<penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 21:11:42 -0700, Snit wrote:
>

>> Fox is about as insanely anti-Obama and anti-science and anti-rights as
>> any "news" organization can be. That is why their viewers are the least
>> informed - thinking Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim, denying global
>> warming, etc. They push those views and attract those with such views.
>
> No more.
>
> Kenyan-born stuff was "settled" after a charade with Donald Trump and
> Michele Bachmann just as the 2007 election season began, and hasn't been
> subject of discussion since, even though there have been much new
> developments and several unanswered questions (missing school records,
> identifying traits of Obama belonging to other people in IL and MA, the
> Supreme Court ruled in the 1800s that natural-born citizen required two
> American-born parents and the case was dismissed, etc).
>
> Same with global warming - as soon as the Koch brothers realized the
> profitability of carbon tax schemes, global warming is promoted by Fox
> and ClearChannel as scientific fact despite thousands of years of missing
> and scattered climate data.

  Neil deGrasse Tyson
    -----
    People often ask if I believe in global warming. I now just reply
    with the question: "Do you believe in gravity?"
    -----

Obama is an American born citizen, born in Hawaii.
The evidence for man influencing global climate change is overwhelming.
Obama is not a Muslim.

If you cannot agree to these things we are not starting a conversation with
a basis in well established and known facts.

--
"There are 'extremists' in the free software world, but that's one major
reason why I don't call what I do 'free software' any more. I don't want to