Psychopath Snit Michael Glasser Viciously Lies About Me Again

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Psychopath Snit Michael Glasser Viciously Lies About Me Again
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:39:17 GMT

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:59:36 -0700, Snit wrote:
> --
> Mark Bilk showing he thinks Linux Torvalds is a psychopath and claiming
> people should be held accountable for other's actions:
> <http://bit.ly/13vcjtj>

The Usenet article that http://bit.ly/13vcjtj points to -- posted
by Snit Michael Glasser -- does not show me saying anything about
Torvalds, nor saying that "people should be held accountable for
other's action".  I have never said that Linus Torvalds is a
"psychopath"; he has performed a great service to humanity.
Snit Michael Glasser is totally lying, and he repeats this lie
at least once a day.

163 people criticize Snit Michael Glasser's psychopath
behavior in Usenet:

http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html

and if you use the program, he is your master."
 --  Richard Stallman

David Korten - The Great Turning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiZJ5N9TkY
http://www.davidkorten.org/great-turning
Psychopathy in Politics and Finance - Stefan Verstappen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eKqs7GJ0jdY
http://cosmicpenguin.com