I would like to see if there is a development team that would be interes

From: Brent Woods
Subject: I would like to see if there is a development team that would be interested in taking on Bitpay, Coinbase, and the Corporate Masters?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:33:36 -0700

Hello,

My name is Brent and I have drafted a proposal for a Cryptocurrency Payment System. I believe the program has merit and is far more advanced than anything on the market today, be it Bitpay or Coinbase. I just believe that they deserve competition, but beyond them, I want to offer real solutions to businesses, but also buyers and sellers. I want to establish ease of transaction and make Bitcoin smooth,  but this will not be limited to just Bitcoin as it will work for all cryptos, but first thing is first, and the infrastructure must be laid out for Bitcoin for ease of acceptance in the marketplace.
Others are already showing their true colors with partnerships and selling points of aligning themselves with big credit card companies. Others are vulnerable to hackers and attack, one was even reported yesterday to have emails hacked into. That doesn't matter, that is the programs they designed, and that is the partnerships they forged for their corporations.
In the name of freedom, controlling our own destiny, privacy, and a better management tool for commerce, while bringing competition to the Wild West, I am seeking a development team to help out all along the way, from input to output. I think when you realize the tool this is, you would be proud to have been involved and will glad you came out on top as the leader in payment methodology.
Others have already taken to the streets with their business model. I know we can and will do better.
At this point, I want to seek guidance from the GNU project if that is possible. As for the team and proof of work, I guess we need to see expertise and desire and passion for being the best and advance this proposal.
Let me know how you wish to proceed in this conversation. It's all freedom.

Thank you very much,

Brent