Linux Kernel.org email address

From: Jacinto Moreno
Subject: Linux Kernel.org email address
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:55:52 +0100

Hi,

Our company has made some small modifications to the Linux Kernel and in order to be compliant with GPLv2 I wanted to send an email to kernel.org with the patches we made.

"... send the patch file to the project's developers, either directly in email or to the project's development mailing list."

I was wondering if anybody knows to which e-mail address I need to send the email to?

Thanks in advance

Jacinto Moreno