Re: Turning GNU into a bottom-up organization

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Turning GNU into a bottom-up organization
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:08:34 -0400

.
<konference@frantovo.cz> writes:
> This is already solved. The GNU domain (and many copyrights and right to
> issue new versions of licenses etc.) is held by FSF.

<<Well, that covers quite a bit.  Not all of it, I assume.  That might be
enough for projects that live 100% in the gnu.org domain, but not all
do.  The ones that do, just need to check that they really are, and the
ones that don't, need a plan.

But I still say that every project should ask themselves the question -
are they covered?  Do they need to do anything to protect their project
from disaster?

Knowing - even if it's the simple "we're 100% on gnu.org" - is better
than sticking your head in the sand and finding out too late that you're
wrong.>>

There are no disasaters.  There are just cheap politics.  It is all
under the GPL.  If you don't like what is happing, just fork it.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com