Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:00:42 -0700

On 2019-10-28 13:06, Ruben Safir wrote:
On 10/28/19 2:41 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Jean Louis, le lun. 28 oct. 2019 21:54:00 +0530, a ecrit:
Virgin joke is a joke
Now that I have read about it, I can definitely say that it is a
completely inappropriate "joke". Sure, it'll get a lot of people laugh.
But it'll also get some people not at ease / ashamed, etc., which is
just in line with that I wrote:

No it wouldn't.  The implication of any reference to human sexuality is
offensive and that is CRAP.  Growups have no trouble with this.

Show does it shame to talk about Emacs virginity?  NO ONE... no one
human anyway.

Tread with care upon the virgin snow, for it is an accumulation of snowflakes.