Re: List posting rules

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: List posting rules
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:01:49 -0400

On 11/01/2019 09:25 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> Sandra Loosemore posted her opinions for the first time. She didn't
> repeat herself.

You, Carlos O'Donell, and your fellow censor Mark Wielaard, should NOT
be the moderators of this list.  You are both signers of a public
document that calls for the removal of Richard Stallman as the leader of
GNU, namely the "Joint Statement." Therefore, your natural bias is to
accept messages that work towards your goal while rejecting those that
oppose it.

For example, given that the declared purpose of this is list is to talk
about governance, Sandra Loosemore's messages were in violation of the
following rule, and yet they were approved: