Re: List posting rules

From: DJ Delorie
Subject: Re: List posting rules
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 19:54:20 -0400

Marcel <mve1@runbox.com> writes:
> I invite you to post _ALL_ my censored messages in chronological order,

If your solution to "I broke the rules" is "post my messages anyway, so
I can get away with breaking the rules"... no thanks.

If you have a problem with the moderation, that's between you and the
moderators.  The rest of us will wait until you can compose a posting
that does not break the rules, to hear what you have to say.

Moderators - please continue doing your job.