list moderation

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: list moderation
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:24:32 +0000

Hi everyone,

For the past month or so, every message to the list has been subject to
moderation, so-called "emergency moderation".  It has become clear that
the moderation was being used in a biased manner.  We have decided to
remove Mark and Carlos as moderators/admins and to turn off the
emergency moderation.  We will not place any restriction on the topic of
discussion beyond what is outlined in the pre-existing list guidelines.

This is *not* an invitation for open flames.  Please continue to abide
by the Kind Communication Guidelines.  We will closely monitor the
discussion and we will take appropriate actions as necessary.

--
-brandon