Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Women and GNU and RMS (was Re: something else)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 23:40:11 -0500

On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 05:25:52AM +0100, Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
> Hi, I like discussion.  This so because I like language.  And therefore,
> meaning.

Try the term Loshen HaRah

it is Hebrew

> But now about “hysterical”, which has been hinted several times by several
> people (at least 3, maybe including me, I forgot) as a sexist insult.

I want you to post that all over the internet.  Ruben is a bigot because
he used the word Hysterical correctly.  Some people misuse the term
"Intellectual Property", and others think "Hysterical" should be removed
from language.

Not my problem...

Bigots and tyrants will always try to bend language to justify evil
means.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!