Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt.
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:11:40 +0100

* Alexandre François Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu> [2019-11-04 11:52]:
> Le lundi 4 novembre 2019 10:50:56 CET, vous avez écrit :
> > * Federico Leva <nemowiki@gmail.com> [2019-11-04 09:02]:
> > > Alexandre François Garreau, 01/11/19 18:30:
> >
> > LibrePlanet media is good place to see that it is not male society:
> > https://media.libreplanet.org/
> >
> > There is no discrimination. Package maintainer are not looked upon
> > because of their gender.
>
> I think people may be worried about either internal inconscious, unwilling
> discrimination, either about external discrimination that might make women
> dislike that place.

Do you mean ""unconscious" with "inconscious"? I don't share opinion
that internal uncoscious unwilling discrimination is making worry to
anybody. Such statement is based on imagination or could be said to be
fabrication.

External discrimination is maybe what you think as "public"
discrimination, such does not exist in GNU project, and statement
falls into fabrications.

Unless you have evidence or fact to show... why not, but AFAIK I know
none.