Re: list moderation

From: Andreas
Subject: Re: list moderation
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 17:49:56 +0100

> I’m surprised it’s news to you that Ruben (among others) is attacking
> people personally; that’s something you could have learned from the
> previous moderators.

Maybe their definition of "personal attack" is broader and not quite as
specific as yours or the previous moderators.

> How did it fail?  What do you suggest regarding elephants in this
> room?
> Who are you accusing of what, to be clear?

>From the mail you're replying to: "This is not a place to discuss other
people. This is a place to discuss GNU."

Accusations, alleged or otherwise, are perhaps best requested and
shared in private.

> I’m baffled that you can be so assertive and dismissive of the
> moderation work that was done before

I don't see anything dismissive in this thread. It was stated that
emergency moderation was no longer required or desired. Your assertion
that moderation was clearly still needed was addressed, sufficiently I
think.

-Andreas