Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:55:11 +0100

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 12:36:52AM +0300, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote:
> > I do not see how the aim of creating a harassment-free environment could be
> > construed as making GNU a less welcoming place...
> In other words, the only real aim of your ‘social contract’ is to impose that
> last paragraph about ‘harassment’ on everyone, while all the software freedom
> stuff is just a decoration that should not be taken seriously?

sorry, this is plain nonsense. The document contains four points. You and
other question the last point. In a reply, I defend the last point. How you
can logically conclude that the first three points are "decoration" is beyond
me. You may disagree with this point, other points or even the whole idea of
the document (I understood this from another one of your messages), but please
do not derail the debate with nonsensical arguments.

Andreas