Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Enlightenment (Was: A GNU “social contract”?)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:25:19 -0500

   indeed, this is the implied idea behind "collectively decide about the
   organization of the project". The "social contract" is a first step in that
   direction, to establish accountability towards a common goal that is clearly
   formulated and communicated to the public. I think this also answers Alfred's
   question about the goal of the text.

No, it doesn't.  I asked a several questions, and they have gone
unanswered now multiple times.  I get the feeling that you are more
interested in evading discusison, than fostering it -- I hope I'm
wrong.