Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 04:39:23 -0500

   > What is the exact _goal_ of this text?

   We discussed it several times before, notably in these messages:

     https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/2019-10/msg00011.html
     https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/2019-10/msg00081.html

If the goal is to get all maintainers to up hold the values of the GNU
project, then you have clearly misunderstood the point of being a GNU
maintainer.

   Apart from that, it looks good to me!  What do people think?

Have you discussed this with RMS?  No.  So by that alone, it doesn't
look good -- you're trying to force maintainers to your world view
with a total disregard for their opinions.