Re: A GNU “social contract”?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: A GNU “social contract”?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 14:20:09 -0500

   > That is clearly false.  I've asked repeatedly if for example RMS, the
   > person who can actually decide on topics like governance, is included
   > in these discussions -- this has been answered with abundant silence.

   Maybe because there is nothing to say?

Richard is the deciding factor of the GNU project.  He is not a
stakeholder, nor are you someone who decides how this project makes
decisions.

   >>From what he wrote on a private mailing list, he is aware of this public
   exchange.

And yet, you ignore it.  It was explictly asked, and requested, to
keep these discussions on internal lists.