Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 04:41:52 -0500

   Alfred, if you really feel there is no substance at hand here, why
   not just leave the discussion?

That would give up the slight hope of changing someones opinion.
Giving up isn't in the nature of free software hackers. :-)

   Can't we all strive for better? If we are going to make positive
   change in the project, is this the foot we want to start on?

If one wants to make a positive change in the GNU project, one should
first and fore most involve those who govern it, and do so using the
channels that we have in place.  This has purposefully not been done,
despite repeated request for doing so.