Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines (was: Re: A GNU “social contract”?)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU - Principles and Guidelines (was: Re: A GNU “social contract”?)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 14:42:06 -0500

One cannot assume good faith from those who are clearly hostile to the
GNU project.  You've shown over and over again, even in your last
email claiming that the FSF somehow appointed Brandon as a co-chief of
the GNU project, that you have no intention to listen to those who are
part of the leadership structure (like Brandon) who know what they are
talking about.

If you were interested, and in good faith, you would have raised the
topic on the internal lists, as was requested, but you have not.  And
as far as I can see, there is still no reply to the question if
you/Ludo/...  are willing to let the GNU project take the text that
you've drafted as some sort of starting point?

   > Patently false, it is RMS who ratifies changes that are applicable to
   > the GNU project and nobody else.  Please stop spreading these made up
   > notions of how the GNU project is governed.

   We are discussing how we want the GNU project to be governed. This is
   simply my opinion how we can collectively come together describing
   it. I do acknowledge that you feel differently about that.

No, you are discussing how _you_ want the GNU project governed, this
we is fictional -- there is no we here.  There is no collective
agreement, since there is no "we".

The GNU project is maintained by RMS.