Moderation

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Moderation
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:38:30 +0100

Dear moderators,

A large part of the traffic over the last few weeks was repeated
ad-hominem attacks, always by the same people.

This is a violation of the list’s stated policy at
<https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnu-misc-discuss>.  It gives a
poor image of the project and undoubtedly silences many.

I call on to you to make it stop.  I reckon moderation is a tough and
thankless task, and I am grateful for your work, but I think it’s in the
project’s interest to put an end to abuse of that sort.

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.