Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Carlos O'Donell
Subject: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:55:33 -0500

Myself and several other GNU Maintainers have been publicly discussing
a GNU Social contract on gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org and what it means to
be a GNU Project volunteer.

We are continuing that discussion by reaching out (by email) to all
GNU Maintainers. We look forward to your feedback! Please have a look
at the email you get since it has some important dates.

To assist in this discussion we have created a new wiki for use by GNU
Maintainers.

https://wiki.gnu.tools

The wiki is designed to meet the needs of GNU Maintainers who have
asked for a wiki.  Given the feedback it is git based with markdown
support, and is an actively maintained wiki that is free software with
good internationalization.

Thank you for your support in making a positive change in the GNU Project.

Cheers,
Carlos.