Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 20:18:27 +0100

* Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn@panix.com> [2020-01-28 18:57]:
> On 1/28/20 10:55 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > Myself and several other GNU Maintainers have been publicly discussing
> > a GNU Social contract on gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org and what it means to
> > be a GNU Project volunteer.
> >
> > We are continuing that discussion by reaching out (by email) to all
> > GNU Maintainers. We look forward to your feedback! Please have a look
> > at the email you get since it has some important dates.
> >
> > To assist in this discussion we have created a new wiki for use by GNU
> > Maintainers.
> >
> > https://wiki.gnu.tools
> >
> > The wiki is designed to meet the needs of GNU Maintainers who have
> > asked for a wiki.  Given the feedback it is git based with markdown
> > support, and is an actively maintained wiki that is free software with
> > good internationalization.
> >
> > Thank you for your support in making a positive change in the GNU Project.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Carlos.
>

> This is just a further indication of a need to ban folks and maintain
> control of the GNU project,  The time has come.  Circumventing the GNU
> governance is not "a positive change".  It is an open rebelion against
> the GNU leadership and its mission.

That is it.

Rebelion is fine, people shall be free to express themselves, but when
somebody is totally in disagreement with one group or goals of the
group, then why not make one's own?!

It is unbelievable, as so many GNU distributions are out there, people
initiated them themselves when they got idea they have the freedom.

Yet some people are directly wanting to destroy the original GNU
project. I say, unbelievable.

--
Thanks,
Jean Louis