Re: A summary of some open discussions

From: facebook
Subject: Re: A summary of some open discussions
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 15:48:28 -0500

On 1/29/20 7:35 AM, Andreas R. wrote:
> I think this is essentially a reasonable and logical roadmap. Thank
> you for taking the time to write it down.

No it isn't.  This is a roadmap to split from GNU, but it can not be a
road map for GNU.  This is only logical if you want to create a new
orgaization which is NOT GNU, and then steal the GNU trademark.  That is
sort of what Bruce Perens did with "Open Source", but Bruce at least had
the integrety to fess up about what he wanted to do,