Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 03:02:26 -0500

If you objtained your list of adresses from the maintainers file on fp, then
that was inappropriate.   When maintainers give us that information, we
promise it won't be used in that way.

All new maintainers are automatically subscribed to the internal
mailing lists unless they ask not to be.   So all maintainers who
wish to be contacted on matters like this can be through those lists.

J'