code of conduct, or code of rights?

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: code of conduct, or code of rights?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 19:45:42 +0100

This is very relevant to discussions about a Code of Conduct

The acid attack is also an interesting metaphor for what people have
done to RMS, the attempts to associate him with villains, etc

https://debian.community/codes-of-conduct-and-hypocrisy/

"Most people don't object to codes of conduct, but we have to remember
that not all codes of conduct are equal."

As far as I know, no cats were harmed in making this blog.