Re: what is GNU? what is a social contract?

From: Carlo Wood
Subject: Re: what is GNU? what is a social contract?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:26:58 +0100

Hi Daniel,

unfortunately this is currently not the case.

"The" social contract, as you call it, is the creation of a few
people who'd like RMS to step down not just from the FSF as he
did, but also lose his GNU project.

They are hostile towards the GNU project.

Therefore, there is nothing to discuss really. The correct
thing to do right now is to ignore their attempts to sow discord.

I will certainly not object to discuss *a* social contract, but not
with these people, who even created a misleading "gnu*" website, trying
to convince people they speak for the GNU project. Perhaps we
can pick this up again in a few months when things have returned
to normal :)

Regards,
Carlo Wood

--