Re: I suspect that there is no such thing as a "GNU Social Contract"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: I suspect that there is no such thing as a "GNU Social Contract"
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 17:26:34 -0500

   The wiki is free to use for all GNU Maintainers. I would like to open
   the wiki up further for others to use, but for now we're taking small
   steps.

One step would be to clarify that this wiki and the anti-social edict
are not affiliated with the GNU project.  You could even add the GNU
projects offical stance on the whole notion of the non-GNU anti-social
edict.