Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:08:18 +0100

Hi Andrej,

On Thu, 2020-02-06 at 18:35 +0100, Andrej Shadura wrote:
> On 01/02/2020 13:39, fredomatic wrote:
> > I, Frederic Y. Bois, maintainer of package GNU MCSim, endorse version
> > 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract, available at
> > <https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:social-contract>.
>
> As the maintainer of GNU indent, I also fully agree with and endorse
> the proposed GNU Social Contract. It’s time the GNU project followed
> the lead of other free software projects and adopted one.

Thanks for your support.

Since the gnu-misc-discuss mailinglist moderation seems to inserts some
delay in delivery you might have written this endorsement while only
seeing the DRAFT. If so, please do review the 1.0 version now published
and the changes made based on the feedback received:
https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:gsc-feedback

Thanks,

Mark