Re: Cause for bans

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: Cause for bans
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:44:59 +0000

Dear Ruben Safir,
If you're going to take legal action, take it. Don't just "threaten" forever. Your "threats" and unhappiness have no meaning if you do not take the next step (note: legal "threats" are not threats) 200 dollar filing fee, have one of your friends help you pro-bono. If you have a case, do it. And forward me the case number as I would like to watch (I mean that sincerely, I like to read as cases unfold). I don't like censorship either, or extraneous writings (such as social contracts) non-attorneys try to impose in-order to extend or modify the actual copyright licenses and practices that actual copyright holders and developers have decided upon.