Re: GNU Social Contract 1.0 - doubts

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: GNU Social Contract 1.0 - doubts
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:10:57 +0100

Hello Phil,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 09:28:56AM +0930, Phil Maker wrote:
> Given the two options "I endorse" or "I do not adhere to" may I be bold as to
> choose
> the third option, i.e. no thanks, not interested, neither answer is acceptable
> to me.

thanks for thinking about the options and sharing your opinion! Speaking
strictly logically, a third option is not possible - but of course people
may not feel strongly either way, so socially speaking, there are probably
tons of options (including differentiated opinions on the different points
of the GNU Social Contract, supporting some points, but not others). I do
not think, however, that we should record all potential replies in detail,
as this would just blur everything. I would say that if you do not support
any of the two options, then just do not reply and do not appear under any
of them in the wiki.

Andreas