Re: duplicated messages and NYLXS cross-posting

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: duplicated messages and NYLXS cross-posting
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 06:39:53 -0500

   >    Is FSF censoring gnu-misc-discuss and other GNU lists and are
   >    these other things an attempt to circumvent that?
   >
   > The FSF is not handling moderation of GNU project mailing lists,
   > nor is there any censorship going on here anymore.  The list _is_

   I noticed some of my own posts to this list were delayed, sometimes
   by many hours

Yes, and sometimes days because people have other things to do.  There
isn't any harm in such a delay either, people should have more
patience.

Lets please drop talks about censorship and banning of people, since
neither things will occur here.  If people can follow the GNU Kind
Communications Guidelines and the guidelines for this list
(https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnu-misc-discuss), then such
messages will always go through no matter what.

Even messages that criticize the GNU project, they are free to post
here.  So lets not fall into the same trap as those pushing for the
anti-social edict, which tries enforce group think, and activley
excludes contributors based on their opinon.