Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Richard Stallman should be reinstated to President

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Richard Stallman should be reinstated to President of the FSF
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:57:43 +0000

Why don't you like being subscribed to his list?
I'm subscribed too, automatically, but I'm GLAD for it.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
What, this list isn't GOOD enough?
On 2020-02-17 04:40, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote:
Nobody but Stallman can do what he does, as a spokeman, and strategic
planner to protect end users from the abuses of non-free software.

If that's true then everything RMS headed up is in deep trouble. At
some point everyone needs to be replaced if only because nobody lives
forever. I don't agree with the above quoted claim. I think it's
possible to find whom we need to keep the free software social
movement going and I think it's important that more people speak
publicly about software freedom as a value unto itself.

I won't post to your other mailing list to which I was apparently
subscribed without asking, and I cannot unsubscribe (the links in the
email were unreachable). I shouldn't have to unsubscribe as I
shouldn't have been subscribed in that manner in the first place.