Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Endorsing version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:26:51 +0100

Hi Alfred,

On Mon, 2020-02-17 at 11:21 -0500, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> I asked about it previously, it feel deafly silent, and since you
> feelt that discussions should occur faster it shouldn't be unrealistic
> to expect an quick answer as to why you're not willing to show what
> the GNU project atually has to say on the matter.
>
> I've attached it again in case you missed it.

I didn't miss it. You have posted Richard's message a couple of times
on various public lists and I have already replied twice explaining
what I believe are some misunderstandings about this initiative. You
can read my answers here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/2020-02/msg00027.html
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2020-02/msg00115.html

Cheers,