Re: Block Ruben Safir - Re: [Hangout - NYLXS]

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: Block Ruben Safir - Re: [Hangout - NYLXS]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 11:36:40 +0000

It suddenly stopped for me too, I didn't do anything tho.

On 2020-02-19 06:33, Marcel wrote:
Thank you Orbulon. I have blocked all of the related domains. I have
been very busy while traveling and this incessant spam has been a real
nuisance.

That I have been forced to block the domain names to stop the spam
speaks volumes about the quality of character of this abusive
individual.