Endorsement of the Social Contract 1.0

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Endorsement of the Social Contract 1.0
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:43:31 +0100

Hello,

I, co-maintainer of GNU Guix, GNU Guile, the GNU Shepherd, and
GNU Guile-RPC, and a contributor to other GNU packages, endorse
version 1.0 of the GNU Social Contract, available at:

  https://wiki.gnu.tools/gnu:social-contract

This endorsement means that I believe in the values stated in the
document and that I’m willing to uphold them as part of my GNU
maintainer role.

I’m looking forward to more fellow maintainers judging the document on
what it actually says and taking this opportunity to express a firm
commitment to GNU and free software.

Beyond the Social Contract, I hope we GNU hackers can come together and
work on incrementally building a collaborative GNU governance.

Thanks!

Ludo’.