Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:08:26 +0100

Hello,

may I also kindly ask for Jean Louis to be put on moderation?

Actually, maybe Kaz Kylheku is right: I am sick... Sick of being gratuitously
insulted on this mailing list by people who happen to not share my opinion,
and sick of having to read follow-ups that basically imply that I deserve it
and should improve myself (supposedly, changing my opinions?) to avoid
further insults:

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 11:36:36PM +0300, Jean Louis wrote:
> You have published the Code of Conduct and non-authorized edict, and
> public shamings, etc. -- and then somebody is reacting and giving you
> the comment. The comment may not be kind as "you are sick" is not kind
> -- but if I would be in your shoes, I would look what am I really
> doing here -- I would ask myself, if that person is commenting, is
> there anything I should improve myself.
>
> Analyse who you are and what you are, people will not be calling you
> this way.

Andreas

PS: Whatever moderation decides, from here on I will not reply to messages
    by Kaz Kylheku and Jean Louis, which I am likely to filter out. This
    should not be interpreted as consent with their behaviour.