Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:35:56 -0800

On 2020-02-22 18:58, Amin Bandali wrote:
"Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)" <936-846-2769@kylheku.com> writes:

[...]

You are sick.

I urge you to consider the GNU Kind Communications Guidelines [0] when
posting to GNU lists, as well as keeping this list's guidelines [1] in
mind when posting here.

I sincerely believe that the code of conduct document published
on the gnu.tools is the product of a sick mind.

Make no mistake: this is not name-calling; I stand by it.