Re: Endorsing a GNU social contract

From: Alexandre François Garreau
Subject: Re: Endorsing a GNU social contract
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 02:50:45 +0100

Le dimanche 23 février 2020, 21:10:01 CET Tobias Geerinckx-Rice a écrit :
> As lowly co-consp^Wmaintainer of GNU Guix I endorse version 1.0

x'D

Sincerely, genuine irony/auto-derision can be amusing, even when
disagreeing :')

I wish more people had the cleverness of showing empathy in these debates
by exercing auto-derision :) this is a really good exercise to put you in
others’ mind, and can lead to easier understanding…

…just as bitting a pen, whilst it doesn’t really make you smile, can make
you less sad… but better :)