Re: The General Public Licence (GPL) as the basic governance tool

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: The General Public Licence (GPL) as the basic governance tool
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:30:14 +0200

On 24.02.2020 12:34, Andreas R. wrote:
It is not without reason motivations are considered ouf of scope for the
discussion. In order to facilitate any constructive dialogue,
we were asked to assume good faith, which in this case means that whatever
reasons people have to participate in drafting the document and endorsing
it are valid, however right or wrong one feels these reasons might be.

I am already assuming good faith, if that was not apparent from the previous message. But I don't think sweeping emotions and the past actions under the carpet, and the big picture in general, is going to work well. At some point all that needs to be addressed.