Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] feeling intimidated for endorsing the GNU social c

From: Alexandre François Garreau
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] feeling intimidated for endorsing the GNU social contract
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 05:54:02 +0100

Le lundi 24 février 2020, 12:31:45 CET Ruben Safir a écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:58:28PM -0500, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> > Firstly: I'm sorry that you are receiving those messages.  People
> > should not feel harassed in that way when communicating on GNU lists.
>
> WRONG
>
> When people declare open war against RMS and GNU, they should definitly
> feel harrassed.

Nobody deserve harrasement.  Not only morally but harassement is also a
loss of time.  Unless you just want to annoy people…  But I believe
willingly trying to annoy anyone, except maybe someone who is exclusively
occupied by you, is never anything but a loss of time because it can’t be
good (tell me why if I’m wrong).