Re: some gnu maintainers more equal than others?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: some gnu maintainers more equal than others?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 03:07:05 -0500

I think everyone is still curious about the lack of representation of
the GNU projects opinions that haven't gone through a biased lens.

   So I'm a GNU maintainer, I've asked now repeatedly that those wanting
   to voice their non-GNU document at least have the courtesy to mention
   that the GNU project isn't requiring nor will require anyone to pledge
   their allegiance to anything particular.  This has been answered with
   a false statement, and then resounding silence.

   They happily elect to accept non-GNU maintainers to support their
   document, but are quick to dismiss other GNU hackers and users when
   they have a opinion that differs from them.

   Of course, they can host or claim anything they wish, but it is all
   quite hard to take Manor farm seriously when they claim that this is a
   document by and for GNU maintainers, and they activley refuse to show
   the opinons of those they claim to represent.

   Are some GNUs more equal than others at Manor Farm...