Shannon Dosemagen and the FSF

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Shannon Dosemagen and the FSF
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 14:01:42 -0500

I am familiar with the Public Lab (2 words) and I think their work will be
quite interesting to free software hackers. They design and sell open-source
tools for things like environmental testing, which is typically the realm of
government and big business. It's not a direct correlation to software but I'm
sure we can all see the similarities.

As for their Code of Conduct, it looks reasonable especially considering that a
lot of their activities are in-person collaborations, not just over email. It
makes sense to me to exclude people who would find their Code of Conduct
off-putting.